We are pleased to announce the date for the 2022 International Conference on Social Media & Society (#SMSociety)! For 2022, #SMSociety will once again be held virtually.
More details on how to submit and register for the conference will be announced on Monday, August 16, 2021. Stay tuned!
New for 2022 and Onward:
- #SMSociety will switch from being an annual conference to a biennial conference. After 2022, the next iteration of #SMSociety will be held in the summer of 2024 (exact date, location and format TBD).
- The Program Committee for #SMSociety will be authors who have submitted their papers to the conference for consideration. (For a submission to be considered, one author from each submission is required to peer review (double blind) three other conference submissions.)
- Instead of Full and WIP paper submissions, #SMSociety will now be inviting authors to submit extended abstracts with a 1k-1.5K word limit.
- Conference Date: July 18-19, 2022
- Papers (Extended Abstracts) Due: Jan. 31, 2022
- Workshops & Tutorials Due: Mar. 14, 2022
- Panels Due: Mar. 14, 2022